Saturday, July 14, 2018

Get Smart - Watch How I do it



Get Smart – Watch how I do it 

Jesus nooi ons in Matt 11:28-30 na ‘n Get Smart lewe

Matthew 11:28-30 The Message (MSG)
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

Jou manier van kyk beïnvloed jou benadering tot die lewe. Jou manier van kyk word jou verwysingsraamwerk, maw die venster waardeer jy kyk en waardeer jy probeer om gebeure en omstandighede te  interpreteer.

Jou verwysing is dalk beïnvloed:
- Jou manier van groot word
- Jou Godsdienstige of kerk agtergrond
- Jy het behoorlik opgemors
- Pyn en seer van die lewe
- Onsekerheid oor jou self

“The thing I feared is not that I’ll stop believing in God, but that I might begin believing dreadful things about him. Not that I’ll say, ‘There is no God.” But that I’ll say, ‘So that’s what God is really like.” - CS Lewis

God het Jesus gestuur om aan ons kant van die venster te kom staan

Joh 1:1
In die begin was die Woord daar, en die Woord was by God, en die Woord was self God. Hy was reeds in die begin by God.
Vers 14
Die Woord het mens geword en onder ons kom woon. Ons het sy heerlikheid gesien, die heerlikheid wat Hy as die enigste Seun van die Vader het, vol genade en waarheid.
God became one of us to clarify things for us – Andy Stanley

Heb 12:2
Hou jou oog gevestig op Jesus – Hy is die begin en voleinder van ons geloof

Hoe sien ons hoe hy dit doen?

Keep company with me - Intimiteit 

It's a blending of our heart with another's, so we can "see into" who they really are, and they can "see into" us - Focus on the Family (Shana Schutte)

“The more you focus on yourself, the more distracted you will be from the proper path. The more you know Him and commune with Him, the more the Spirit will make you like Him. The more you are like Him, the better you will understand His utter sufficiency for all of life’s difficulties. And that is the only way to know real satisfaction.” John MacArthur

2 Kor 3:16-18
Whenever, though, they turn to face God as Moses did, God removes the veil and there they are—face-to-face! They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiseled stone. And when God is personally present, a living Spirit, that old, constricting legislation is recognized as obsolete. We’re free of it!

Voorbeeld van Asaf

Psalm 73
1-5 No doubt about it! God is good—
 good to good people, good to the good-hearted.
But I nearly missed it,
    missed seeing his goodness.
I was looking the other way,
    looking up to the people
At the top,
    envying the wicked who have it made,
Who have nothing to worry about,
    not a care in the whole wide world.
What’s going on here? Is God out to lunch?
    Nobody’s tending the store.
I’ve been stupid to play by the rules;
    what has it gotten me?
If I’d have given in and talked like this,
    I would have betrayed your dear children.
Still, when I tried to figure it out,
    all I got was a splitting headache . . .
Until I entered the sanctuary of God.
    Then I saw the whole picture:

Geloof – is nie ‘n formule nie

Heb 11:1
Om te glo, is om seker te wees van die dinge wat ons hoop, om oortuig te wees van die dinge wat ons nie sien nie.
Dit is immers vanweë hulle geloof dat daar oor die mense van die ou tyd met soveel lof getuig is.

Geloofshelde
Abraham
Gideon
Moses

Luk 5:12
“Here,” het hy gesê, “as U wil, kan U my gesond maak.” '
Jesus steek sy hand uit, raak hom aan en sê: “Ek wil. Word gesond!” En sy melaatsheid was onmiddellik weg.


No comments:

Post a Comment