Sunday, July 22, 2018

Get Smart - Learn the unforced rhythms of grace




Get Smart – Learn the unforced rhythms of grace

Matthew 11:28-30 
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” 

John 10:10 Message
I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of. 

Matt 11:30
“My juk is sag en my las is lig.” 

las - wat ons op onself sit 

juk - wat ander op ons sit













With a ever deepening identity as God’s Chosen, Jesus pointed beyond himself to the self-giving love of God. Jesus’ own identity became Light, Bread, Life, Way, Truth, and Shepard for a dark, lost, hungry, and superficial world. - Trevor Hudson 















Matt 11:28-30
“Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” -Jesus 

2 Kor 3:18
Ons almal weerspieël die heerlikheid
van die Here, want die sluier is van ons gesig af weggeneem. Ons word al hoe meer verander om soos die Here te lyk, met ’n heerlikheid wat steeds toeneem namate die Here, dit is die Gees, dit aan ons gee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment